Monday, May 5, 2008

Congratulations 2008 Graduates!!!!!

I wasn't really into the "Senior Market" this year due to lack of space and the birth of my daughter, but I was fortunate enough to be able to photograph 3 of the best looking seniors this year! I want to send major congrats to Tabitha, Baylie and Kevin. Tab & Kevin are seniors at East Ascension High and Baylie is a senior at Springfield High. I wish them all the luck in the future. If you would like to see more of their images, please visit my portfolio site: http://www.jacebphotography.net/! I am very happy to anounce that with the studio nearing completion........I will be booking seniors for the 2009 school year!!! If you are a junior and interested in a senior session for 2009, email me @ jace.babin@cox.net to reserve your spot!!!!


No comments: