Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Bride and The Wedding!

So, I get request quite often for wedding work, but I had to come to terms with the fact that with small children I just don't have the time to devote to them right now. Once my children are a little older.....I hope to be able to book them again. I am still booking BRIDE, BRIDE/GROOM and Engagement sessions.

In the mean time, I still have family and friends that wed.......so of course, I will try to make them a priority for this type of work!
Here is my lovely cousin, Diana. What a gorgeous bride. We had loads of fun doing this season in the smouldering HEAT about a month and a half ago! She is a "vogue queen" and totally works the camera! I didn't want to share these until after her wedding date.......so that I wouldn't spoil
the surprise of her beauty and her dress! Diana married Dusty on 8-8-08........so here comes the bride!!!!




No comments: