Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wow......we survived and we have POWER.

So........we went a week without power after Gustav ripped through our area. When we started hearing the reports from Entergy that we would be without power for up to 4 weeks......I packed up my babies and went to North Alabama to visit with my in-laws. We were blessed and power was back on much sooner than expected. I have been playing catch up all week long. And right when I was starting to get back on track.......good ole' Ike had to show his face. We lost power again Friday at 2:30 am and it was off until Friday afternoon. I don't know if it was all the praying I did, but the power never went off again through the night. So.......I am going to try to get back to business as usual. I hope everyone made it through the storms okay. I know we are all ready to just get back to normal!

I haven't announced any dates yet, but I had every intention of doing LSU pictures at the beginning of this month. Something told me to hold off.....and my instincts were right. I still want to do a special, so I am planning on doing LSU pics next Saturday, September 20th. If you are interested, please contact me for an appt. asap as spaces will be limited.

This will be a mini session (15 minutes) special with one outfit. No sitting fees, several packages available, photographer chooses best pose for package.

No comments: