Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Pics

Hello everyone. It's that time of year.....the weather is turning a little cooler and it's almost time for trick or treat! Before we know it....Santa will be on his way!!! But first, let's make some fall memories!!! If you wish to join me on Friday (10/17) or Saturday (10/18) for fall/Halloween pics, please email me ASAP to reserve your spot (spaces are limited). This special is for a 15 minute session with one outfit only (costume or fall outfit), up to 3 children (under 10) and a single pose per package chosen by me. :) No sitting fee. Please email me for pricing.
Here are my little gobblings :-)
The dress Bella is wearing can be purchased at Lil Hugs N Kisses Boutique!!!!! They have several different fall/halloween clothing options.




No comments: