Saturday, December 27, 2008

The end of 2008

We are drawing near to the close of another year. Say farewell to 2008!!!! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. I look how fast my children have grown and it makes me want to stop time. I also see how fast all of your children grow as I capture their milestones and it really is something remarkable.

I want to thank all of my wonderful clients for making memories with me this year. I have been so blessed to meet so many new people and have made many new friends.

I was thinking of all the special things that have happened this year and there are several things that I'm thankful for. I am so thankful for my new studio! It has made a tremendous difference in my workflow!!! But I am most thankful for my wonderful family for putting up with the endless hours it takes to run a photography business and loving me all the same.

I have received so many compliments this year from many of you regarding my work and the images that I produce for your families.................those compliments let me know exactly why I'm doing this, how much I love it and why it's all worth it. I hope to continue to bring you images that touch your hearts they way they touch mine.

Christmas was wonderful for my family. I hope that you and yours had just the same. Here are a couple of images taken during the holidays.
My Bella in her Christmas petti from Lil Hugs N Kisses

Bella at 6 mos. and Bella at 18 mos.

My family and I.

And one where everyone was at least looking at the camera. :)

Happy New Year from my family to yours!!!!!

No comments: