Monday, October 12, 2009

Updates

I have a few spaces left for the Halloween/Fall session and then only a couple left for Christmas for Friday and Monday only.  All Saturday spaces have been filled.

Christmas card templates should be posted in the next day or two.  

I am no longer accepting new clients for the remainder of the year (unless booking for the specials).  I don't have any Saturday availability left for the remainder of the year.  I have only about 1 or 2 appts for regular clients left in November (weekdays and time specific).  I will only be accepting a few newborn appts in December, so if you are due at that time, please contact me to reserve a spot via email.  jace.babin@cox.net.  

I look forward to working with new clients again after the 1st of the year.  

I'm now booking SENIOR 2010 appts!!!!!!  I will only accept a handful of seniors this year, so please contact me via email if you are interested.

THANKS!

No comments: